Website currently being updated
If you have any enquiries, please contact Napp Pharmaceuticals Ltd,
Cambridge Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 0AB on 01223 424444

Patients/Members of the Public - How to report side effects

If you get any side-effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side-effects not listed in the package leaflet. You can also report side-effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at By reporting side-effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.

This medicine is subject to additional monitoring. This will allow quick identification of new safety information. You can help by reporting any side-effects you may get. See for how to report side-effects.

Healthcare Professionals - how to report side effects

Adverse events should be reported. Reporting forms and information can be found at Adverse events should also be reported to Janssen-Cilag Ltd on 01494567447 or at

Job code UK/INV-17074 | December 2017